Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
Click (this link) for our Aftercare Advice/Post Operative Instructions
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic Attendance Protocol (Last Edited 30/09/2021)
Here at Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic we are still taking some limited precautions. In order to reduce the health risk and to run the clinic efficiently we have implemented the following protocol:
1. Please attend your appointment on time. If you are more than 5 minutes late, we reserve the right to refuse treatment. If you are early to your appointment, you can call the clinic to see if we are ready for your attendance.
2. Please wait until the door is opened for you. The garages may occasionally be in use, please be aware of your surroundings.
3. The clinic front door is still locked the majority of the time and only opened to allow each client to attend their pre-arranged appointment.
4. Children/friends/partners are not allowed into the clinic treatment rooms but may wait in the reception area.
5. Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent personal items entering the treatment room.
6. Alcohol based hand gel is available for use in the reception room.
7. Clients may wear their own mask/face covering. This is entirely optional. Clinical staff will continue to wear surgical face masks.
8. The clinic's toilet facilities are available for use by clients.
9. Aftercare Advice/Post Operative Instructions will be given in clinic. We also have a link at the top of this page to our Post Operative Instruction page.
10. Once treatment has been administered please wait in the reception room until the door is unlocked and opened for you.
Please see the following link for previous updates:
Welcome to official website for Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic.
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic offer a range of cosmetic treatments for various needs for both women and men. Our focus is on non-surgical medical and aesthetic interventions, with the aim of helping our clientele to boost their self confidence, which may aid them in fulfilling their full potential in life.
We also provide medical treatment to address specific medical needs, such as hyperhidrosis, migraines and excessive jaw clentching/bruxism.
The range of cosmetic treatments that Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic provide includes:
Using the SkinPulse SHR Aesthetic machine, we are able to provide effective and affordable treatment. The following links provide further information:
Please feel free to browse our Gallery by Clicking on the image below.
We offer all our client's a one to one consultation for all treatments where you will have the opportunity to discuss the treatments in full and at the same time you will be provided with a competitive price which is affordable. The fee for our initial consultation is £30.
Cancellation Policy and Treatment Deposits
If you are unable to attend your appointment please give us at least 24 Hours notice if possible. Frequent cancellations/non arrival will result in the charge of a cancellation fee or the request of a non refundable deposit of between £30 and £50 before booking further treatment.
For groups of clients having Lip Fillers/Anti-Wrinkle treatments or individual clients having extensive treatment in a single session a deposit may be required and will be non refundable if a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice or if the client fails to attend for treatment.
How to find Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
We are located in a quiet, discreet area of Cooden on the sea front. The address is: 32 South Cliff, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3EH .
There is sufficient free street parking along South Cliff. Please avoid parking your car in our driveways where the garages will be blocked. Thank you.
Read more about the Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic, Bexhill.